2022 Event Profile
Events are held rain or shine. The event, or a specific day of the event, may be moved indoors to the Norfolk Scope. If that is the case, exhibiting display sponsor booths may move indoors as well. The information enclosed is for a one-year, non-exclusive partnership.
Gospel Festival presented by Men for Hope
Saturday, September 24, 2022
Saturday: 12:00 PM – 10:30 PM
Town Point Park, Norfolk, VA
$100 - $65
Sponsor Investment and Sponsorship Position: $2,500 LEVEL, EXHIBITING DISPLAY SPONSOR
- Your company will be recognized as an Exhibiting Display Sponsor.
The Event will coordinate and work with the corporate partner on a “checklist” of standards for the presentation of the company’s imaging and all parties involved may work together on the best way to maximize the on-site interaction at the event.
- Corporate Signage / Banners – The corporate sponsor will be recognized on one (1) 4’ x 4’ banner displayed at the event on the corporate signage tower. This banner will be provided by and displayed by Festevents.
- Signage, cold-air inflatables, etc. may be displayed from the exhibit / display area provided by the corporate partner. All signage and displays should fit within a 10’ x 10’ booth space set-up. This signage is the responsibility of the corporate partner.
On-site Booth Space:
- The event will provide a 10’ x 10’ booth space to serve as an interactive marketing display space. It is NOT meant to be for retail or food / beverage sales.
- This display area includes a 10’ x 10’ tent, two 6’ tables, two chairs and one light. Access to power is available as well.
- The corporate partner will be mentioned on a minimum of four Public Address announcements
- Announcements are a part of our “thank you to sponsors” message from the main stage.
- 2 reserved seats
Sponsor Investment and Sponsorship Position: $5,000 LEVEL, OFFICIAL SPONSOR
For the $5,000 investment, your company will be recognized as an Official Sponsor. Your company will receive the $2,500 level benefits as well as the following, additional marketing benefits.
In addition to the sponsorship benefits listed in the $2,500 level, these benefits below will be included at the $5,000 level.
- Your logo will be displayed on the LED Wall big screen TV located at the center of Town Point Park. This can be used for digital advertising as well – sponsor may provide a digital ad / slide to be displayed from the LED Wall.
- Your logo will be displayed on the Gospel Fest page of elizabethrivergospelfest.com and ergospelfest.com.
- Inclusion in radio commercials promoting the event as a radio tag incorporated in the event’s advertisement. A minimum of 4 commercials per day for 14 days will air.
- At the $5,000 level, the sponsor may distribute pre-approved product samples. Samples may include items such as sample-size portions of consumer goods such as skin care products or even 2-3 oz food samples. (No alcohol or beverage products allowed)
- 4 reserved seats
Sponsor Investment and Sponsorship Position: $10,000 LEVEL, OFFICIAL & AREA SPONSOR
- For the $10,000 investment, your company will be recognized as an Official Sponsor and Area Sponsor. Your company will receive the $2,500 level benefits, the $5,000 level benefits as well as the following, additional marketing benefits.
In addition to the sponsorship benefits listed in the $2,500 and $5,000 levels, these benefits below will be included at the $10,000 sponsorship level.
- Logo inclusion in a minimum of two print advertisements promoting the festival. Advertising plan consistently includes New Journal & Guide and VEER Magazine.
Area Naming Rights:
- At this $10,000 level, your company can name an area. For example;
- The XYZ COMPANY Reserved Seating Area
- The XYZ COMPANY Picnic Zone and Food Court
- The XYZ COMPANY LED Wall
As the sponsor of one of these on-site features, the sponsor will be mentioned in each reference of the area including, but not limited to, radio advertising, website promotion, social media posts, e-mail blasts and in all media news releases.
Signage at the “owned” area will be prominently displayed for the festival.
- 8 reserved seats